ESMEE'S 10-DAY REHAB GUIDE. //
- in conjunction with the ultimate Rehab challenge. 10 sessions in 10 days on the first 10 days of every month.
Before we start, here are a few tips for your 10 day sweat out.
1. Try and get good quality protein during your morning meal. Important to build lean muscle and even better will keep you feeling fuller for longer!
2. If you have decided to work out at lunch it's vital you get protein into your system as quick as possible to maximise muscle growth.
3. For dinner have a meal with a good mixture of quality protein and complex carbs to help with recovery. Complex carbs contain important nutrients and help keep blood sugar levels even throughout the following day.
4. Try and get as much sleep as possible to give your body time to rest and repair itself and give you more energy for when you face the early morning Ride class the next day!
5. Eat regularly 6 times a day
6. Stay hydrated! Try and drink 1 litre of water throughout the day on top of what you consume whilst training
7. Set yourself a reward at the end of the 10days. Or have a cheeky glass of proescco on us when you book in your Friday night Reshape fix.
8. Cut sugar out of your diet wherever possible. It's the fastest route to those 6 pack abs
9. If you do want to include fruit opt for whole fruit as opposed to fruit juice. Even better go for one of the pressed veg and fruit juices available at 1rebel. My favourite "invigorate" with extra ginger to keep your immune system fired up
10. Get down to our classes!
We have made this as simple to follow not overloading you with too many options or ingredients and allowing you mix and match across the 10 days.
There are 4 breakfast, lunch dinner and snack options, than you can switch between across the 10 day plan...
BUCKWHEAT, YOGHURT, BERRIES & HONEY
Night Before: Pour the Buckwheat into a third of a mug and fill with two thirds of water. In the morning drain any excess water add yoghurt, berries and honey.
SCRAMBLED EGGS, SPINACH, TOMATOES & CHILLI FLAKES
Scramble your eggs, chuck it all on, salt & pepper to taste. Bosh.
PORRIDGE WITH WITH PIP & NUT PEANUT BUTTER
Use Oats and Simple sachets. Fill to the line with Almond milk and pour into a bowl to microwave. Give it a stir and butter it up. Team it with sliced banana if you’re feeling extra fruity.
Get your greens in – Lettuce, Spinach, Broccoli, Green beans add all things bright and beautiful. Tomatoes, peppers, cucumber… Lemon juice, salt & pepper and throw on some pine nuts if you’re feeling… nutty.
CHICKEN & MIXED BEAN SALAD
Soak the mixed beans over night and mix with mint, lemon, cucumber, spring onion, radish, olive oil, salt & pepper. Add one of the above.
SMASHED AVOCADO ON RYE BREAD
Mash up the Avocado, stir in chilli flakes and garlic salt. Toast the Rye bread and throw the avocado mixture on top. Salt and Pepper to taste. If you are feeling fancy add a sprinkle or crumbled feta.
BAKED SWEET POTATO WITH FETA, OLIVES AND SUNDIRED TOMATOES
Bake the sweet potato, split in half and add toppings. Enjoy with a side salad.
WE GRILL SKEWER & SIDE
Pop down to We Grill choose 1 skewer and 1 side. Easy Breezy Beautiful.
SALMON & MIXED VEGETABLES
Season and cook the salmon - I personally like chilli flakes. Team with the roast vegetables, I would choose Asparagus, Green beans and Broccoli.
CHICKEN STIR FRY
Fry some garlic and add cut up chicken to the frying pan. I was going to try and be fancy but I literally buy a bag of Stir fry veg from the supermarket and once the chicken is cooked chuck it in. Add honey, sesame seeds and soy sauce. Salt & Pepper obviously. Romeo Done.
SWOMLETTE- SWEET POTATO AND SPANISH OMLETTE
Cut the Sweet potato into small cubes and boil for 6mins. Whisk up 3 eggs and season with salt & pepper. Cut onion, mushrooms and peppers and throw into deep frying pan with sweet potato leave to cook for 4mins. Pour egg over the top and leave for 3mins. Put the whole saucepan in the grill for 1min. To be honest you’ll just know when it’s ready. Sprinkle with Feta cheese.
ROMAINE LETTUCE FAJITAS
I love Fajitas, so to make it lighter I wrap mine up in some big bad ass Romaine Lettuce leafs. Cook chicken, peppers, onions with the Old El Paso Smokey BBQ seasoning. Chuck it all on a big lettuce leaf, add low fat sour cream and Guacamole. There is no pretty way to eat this, so just shove it in.
Green apple and handful of almonds
Apple & hand full of Almonds Total 0% Yog
2 Boiled Eggs
Philli on Rye bread
Grapes and Feta
Banana on Rye Bread with peanut butter
Apple with Nut butter
Hummus & Veg
Total 0% Yog with honey
Dates with nut butter (almond is great)